Volunteer Crew Progam
How to sign up as Construction Volunteer:
Registering online is the first step to becoming a volunteer. Once registered, you will complete our online safety training.
* New volunteers will need to click on “Create Account” then follow the prompts to register.
* Returning volunteers will be required to “Log in” with their existing used name and password, and then sign in to the build day of their choice on the calendar.
- Begin the registration process by clicking on the button below. Please remember your User Name and Password to log back in.
Throughout the year, we offer a variety of volunteer opportunities to individuals and groups:
- Constructions Volunteers: Typical onsite construction may consist of framing, sheathing, insulating and other tasks depending on the homes stage of completion.
- Group Volunteers and Team Builds: Your group can partner with Habitat to help build a safe place for our families to live. For details on our group volunteering options visit our Team Building page or contact Susan Buffie, Manager, Sponsorship Development, at (204) 235-2400 or [email protected]
- Event Volunteers: Habitat holds various events throughout the year to raise awareness and fundraise towards our goals.
- Administrative Volunteers: Occasionally we need administrative support to ensure operations are running smoothly.
- Committee Volunteers: Through a variety of committees, volunteers help to carry out Habitat’s mission and business plan
- Chapter Volunteers: Connect with the regional Chapter in your area.
- ReStore Volunteers: Volunteer positions are often limited at the stores but when available they include a variety of roles. Contact the ReStores directly to inquire