October 2, 2021
In partnership with the Blue Sea Foundation, Habitat for Humanity Manitoba will host Ride for Refuge on October 2, 2021. This family-friendly, fundraising event supports Habitat for Humanity Manitoba and all of the communities we build in.
There is no cost to participate!
Who doesn’t love FREE events?
There are no age restrictions!
Individuals, families and teams are welcome
There is no minimum fundraising!
If you raise more than $75 (youth under 17) or $150 (adult), you will earn a snazzy, commemorative T-shirt
Choose your own activity!
Build a team and select a fundraising activity you love! #nobikesrequired
- Hike 5 km
- Swim 50 laps
- Bike 10, 25 or 50 km
- Paddle 5, 10 or 25 km
- Walk your dog in the park
- Live stream a dance performance
- Host a drive-by BBQ in your neighbourhood
- The options are endless…get creative! RIDE Freestyle
1. LEARN MORE
2. SIGN UP
3. BUILD YOUR TEAM AND FUNDRAISE FOR HABITAT FOR HUMANITY MANITOBA
4. JOIN US ON OCTOBER 2 & SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES ONLINE