Please take note that the Annual Meeting of Winnipeg Habitat for Humanity Inc. will be held virtually via a Zoom Conference Call on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Receive and consider the Annual Report
- Receive reports from the Chair and the Chief Executive Officer
- Appoint Auditors
- Elect members to the Board of Directors
- Transact other such business as may properly come before the meeting or an adjournment thereof
Audited statements will be available to registered attendees.
Anyone may attend the meeting but to vote on the business being transacted, you must be a Member as defined below.
Membership shall be limited to persons interested in furthering the objects of Habitat and shall consist of anyone who is in good standing as a member of Habitat. No employee of Habitat shall be a member.
Members of Habitat shall be divided into three categories of membership as follows:
- Individual – anyone who is not an employee of Habitat and has registered as a volunteer or provided financial assistance to Habitat during the previous year;
- Honorary Life – The Board of Directors may confer an honorary life membership on any person who, in the opinion of the board, has made a significant contribution to Habitat.
- Home Owners – All homeowners indebted to Habitat shall be non-voting members
Chief Executive Officer
Habitat for Humanity Manitoba
E: [email protected]
Inquiries regarding the Annual Meeting can be directed to: