Everyone deserves a safe and decent place to live.
We bring communities together in Manitoba to help working, lower income families build strength, stability, and self-reliance through affordable homeownership.more about us
Mercedes, Winnipeg, MB
- April 19, 2021
- In progress
volunteer with us
Volunteers are the lifeblood of our organization. With your help, we can help more lower income families. Get involved by volunteering at one of our build sites. You’ll be surprised how much fun it is and how much you’ll learn.
who will live here?
We partner with working, lower income families to help them buy a decent, affordable Habitat home. Families pay an affordable mortgage and volunteer toward building their home and the homes of others.
Through our Homeownership program, families are able to build equity and provide a stable home in which their children can grow and thrive.
To qualify for Habitat homeownership, families must:
- be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
- currently live or work in the region where they wish to apply for homeownership
- demonstrate a need for affordable housing
- be able to pay an affordable Habitat mortgage
- be willing to partner with Habitat for Humanity Manitoba
- Building Homes.
- Building Strength.
- Building Green