A casual 5 KM - a leisurely 20 KM ride - an enthusiastic 60 KM route... or go one step further with the 100 KM challenge.
For the more avid cyclist - 100 Miles!
There is a path for everyone & at any level. You are showing how far you will go to support Habitat for Humanity Manitoba.
Muddy Waters Event Details:
This is a fully supported ride.
- Routes: 5K, 20K, 60K, 100K or 100 Miles
- Registration for the 100 mile route opens at 6:15 am and leaves Kildonan park at 7:00 a.m.
- Registration for 100K route opens at 8:15 am and leaves Kildonan Park at 9:00 am
- Registration for 60K route opens at 9:15 am ride leaves Kildonan Park at 10:00am
- Registration for 20K and 5K starts at 10:30 ride leaves Kildonan park 11:00 am
Download this PDF to view the 5km Ride Guide.
Download this PDF to view the 20km Ride Guide.
Download this PDF to view the 60km Ride Guide.
Download this PDF to view the 100km Ride Guide.
Download this PDF to view the 100 mile Ride Guide.
Check out the 2013 Muddy Waters Photo Gallery.